- Four ring gas hob
- Cooking gas
- Cutlery, utensils & wooden spoons
- Scissors, tin opener, corkscrew/bottle opener
- Vegetable peeler & cheese grater
- Chopping boards & knife block
- Plates, bowls, side plates & mugs
- Egg cups
- Beakers, wine glasses & water jug
- Kettle, teapot & cafetiere
- Saucepans & frying pan
- Salad bowls
- Bread bin
- Tea towel
- Waste & recyling bin
- Tables & chairs
We also provide a small amount of the following to start you off when you arrive.
- Tea lights
- Tea bags, coffee, sugar & milk
- Washing-up sponge & cloth
Bedroom Tents -
- Beds with mattresses - either a double or two singles per tent.
- Spare single foam mattresses.
- Duvets & pillows are available free of charge, but if you use them you must bring your own duvet covers, sheets and pillowcases. Alternatively, guests are welcome to bring their own sleeping bags and pillows.
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside tables (larger tents only)
- Solar light & closed tea light holders.
Shower Block -
- Hot showers and flushing toilets
- Toilet rolls
- Ecover hand washing soap
- Hand towels
Bar/Recreation Tent -
- Tables & chairs
- Bluetooth speaker.
- Electrical sockets for charging mobile phones
- Football table
- Wood burner
- Shot glasses
Barbeque and Campfire -
- Pans, griddles and utensils
In our nearby workshop is a washing machine with honesty box and drying lines.
- Bed linen if using our duvets & pillows. If you are unable to bring bed linen, for instance if you are travelling from abroad, please let us know as we may be able to provide some for a small charge.
- Bedding for any extra people sleeping in with you. Again, if you are unable to bring any, please let us know.
- Bath/beach towels & tea towels
- Bin liners
- Washing up sponges & cloths
- Kindling for the fires
Please Don't Bring -
- Tents or other structures
- Bottled water, all of our water is from a bore hole and is very pure.
- Washing-up liquid – we will provide you with Ecover (good for the septic tank).
- Bleaches or detergents.
- Electrical appliances eg. kettles, toasters etc.
- Amplifiers or loudspeakers.
- Chinese lanterns - apart from being a fire-hazard they cause problems for the coastguards as they look like flares.
- We provide glass tumblers, wine and shot glasses, so please don't bring plastic ones.
Other Useful Items You May Like To Bring -
- Insect repellant, citronella oil and/or tea-lights
- Basic first aid kit
- Wellies (but we hope you won’t need them)
- Hot-water-bottles, it can sometimes get chilly in the evenings.
- Tea lights & candles (candles not to be used in the bedroom tents).
- Aluminium foil, kitchen roll etc.
There are tea-light lanterns in the tents but feel free to bring your own as well is you wish. Please make sure they are enclosed lanterns and not open-top cups or dishes if they are to be used in the bedroom tents.
We are very rural here and, as there is no public transport to speak of, you will find it very difficult to go anywhere without a car
Taxis must be booked in advance, for large groups at least a month is recommended. Shirley's Taxis will organise your taxi needs, whether for individuals or large groups.
Tel: 07743 743222
Train or Coach
The nearest train station is Bodmin Parkway, 20 miles west of us. Public transport from Bodmin to here is slow and complicated, so it is recommended that you hire a car.
Flights to Newquay
There are flights to Newquay from various UK and European cities. Car hire is available at Newquay Airport, which is approximately 25 miles from the site.
If you would like to stay with us outside of the camping season, then available all year is Little Owl, our self contained studio annex - sleeps 2/3.